Outdoor Gear Waterproofing Concentrate - 5 gallon / 20 litre
Superior fabric waterproofing concentrate specifically formulated for backpacks, duffel bags, hiking gear that has to withstand the abuse of hiking and camping in harsh weather conditions.
SUPERIOR RESULTS ON
All outdoor fabrics such as: Nylon, Polyester, Canvas etc.
Ideal for Sunbrella performance fabrics for upholstery, awnings, shade, marine
20 litre (5 US gallon) covers 9500-12000 square feet.
All concentrate must be diluted 1 part concentrate, 3 parts water. Protect working surface and lay clean garment flat and zip up all zippers. Hold bottle 15-30 cm / 6-12 inches away from fabric. Apply evenly to outside of fabric. Check carefully to ensure no areas have been missed. Allow to dry fully before use.
|Size||20litre (5 gallon)|
Dry Guy Waterproofing is environment friendly. It does not contain PTFE, Teflon, Silicone or PFOA and is low in VOC’s making it a green product.
- Concentrated solution
- Adds or restores water repellency to fabric
- Easy for anyone to apply
- No yellowing of original color
- No stiffening of fabric when dry
- No objectionable odor
- Water based environmentally friendly formula
- Resists the growth of mold, protecting contents
- Non- hazardous when next to food items
- Superior sealer for zippers
- Resists stains and soiling